Neurofeedback for OCD and Obsessions!
Our Neurofeedback technique is an innovative and promising approach that uses advances in neuroscience to help you regain control over your obsessive thoughts, compulsive behaviors and more!
1. In-depth understanding: we'll explain in detail what Neurofeedback is, how it works and why it's effective in treating OCD
2. Inspiring testimonials: you'll see testimonials from our customers who have benefited from Neurofeedback to overcome their OCD and obsessions. Their inspiring stories will show you the potential of Neurofeedback as a treatment solution.
3. Practical techniques: we'll share with you practical techniques you can apply in your daily life to reduce the symptoms of OCD and obsessions.
4. Answers to your questions: we'll have a Q&A session dedicated to your questions about Neurofeedback and its application to OCD. This will enable you to get personalized answers and dispel any doubts you may have.
5. Opportunity to act: at the end of the webinar, we will present a special offer for those wishing to explore Neurofeedback further.
Link to our website for more information: bit.ly/NFB-url... See moreSee less
We are not doctors or psychiatrists. Therefore, we do not diagnose, we do not prescribe medication, we do not cure illnesses and we are not an emergency center. We often help people reduce or even stop their medication in agreement with the health professional who follows you. Please note that you do not need a prescription or a diagnosis to make an appointment at Neurofeedback Luxembourg.